Terms & Conditions
1. Our Contract
These Terms and Conditions govern the supply of goods sold by Lenses-in-Glasses.co.uk, (referred to as “we” and “us”) of 163A, Bonnington Road, Edinburgh, EH6 5BQ. Lenses in Glasses trade under the name Spectacles Direct/Eye Supplies.
These Terms and Conditions in combination with an order form constitute the complete agreement between us and the customer. Our acceptance of your order and full or part payment constitutes a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. This contract is subject to and governed by UK National law.
2. Conditions of Sale
By submitting an order to Lenses in Glasses you confirm:
- 2.1 You are aged 16 years of age or over.
- 2.2 You have been issued a prescription by a qualified optician within the last 2 years. If requested, a copy must be supplied.
- 2.3 You will supply accurate details of your current prescription (including any notes on the prescription) when requested.
3. Price & Payment
- 3.1 The price payable for the goods you order is as set out at the time you place your order plus any charges for carriage and insurance as set out in the order form.
- 3.2 We must receive payment for the whole product at the time of order, and any applicable charges for carriage and insurance, before your order can be accepted.
- 3.3 Prices stated are inclusive of any Value Added Tax (VAT) that may be required to be remitted to tax authorities by Lenses-in-Glasses.co.uk
4. Delivery & Title
- 4.1 Goods will be supplied in accordance with your order and title will be transferred once payment is made by the customer in full.
- 4.2 Lenses in Glasses offer a free post service; however, this is not recorded or tracked. We offer options of a recorded delivery service to allow you (the customer), the ability to track your package
- 4.3 You will be notified by email at the time your Goods are dispatched.
- 5.1 The goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- 5.2 You accept that reglazing your glasses is at your own risk. Lenses in Glasses accept no responsibility for any breakages that may occur.
- 5.3 We will not be liable to you for any inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- 5.4 We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes.)
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with United Kingdom law.
All prices include VAT at the current rate.
8. Returns & Refunds
- 8.1 Lenses in Glasses have a 30 day return policy. It is the responsibility of you, (the customer), to advise us within 14 days of any problems or defects.
- 8.2 You must return the goods in their original condition.
- 8.3 When you do return product we recommend that you obtain proof of postage from the Post Office, (recorded/signed for special delivery) as we are unable to take responsibility for packages lost in post.
- 8.4 Returned goods will be examined upon receipt and we will notify you about your refund or replacement via e-mail.
- 8.5 We have the right to refuse the issue of a refund or replacement in the event they have suffered damage after delivery, they have been misused or the problem is due to wear and tear.
- 8.6 Your statutory rights in relation to returns and refunds are not affected.
9. Request a pack
- 9.1 By requesting a pack you have agreed to and read our terms and conditions in full.