With their special patented mesh technology coating, more light is distributed from all areas of the lens, improving vision and reducing eye fatigue.
These lenses are no ordinary lenses, with their special patented mesh technology coating more light is distributed from all areas of the lens, improving vision and reducing eye fatigue.
Lenses appear completely clear, but the patented mesh technology is only just visible under very close inspection. Single Vision Lenses from £83.00 /Occupational Lenses from £128.00 / Varifocal Lenses From £103.00
Ideal situations for Mesh Technology lenses
Mesh Technology Lenses are suitable for your everyday glasses but many find they are ideal when:
- Driving at night or in bad weather
- Working in artificial or low light conditions
- Working on a computer or tablet
Key benefits of Mesh Technology Lenses
- Sharper vision with optimum clarity
- Reduced glare in bright light and night time driving conditions
- Improved eye fatigue
- Anti-reflective qualitues to virtually eliminate reflections on the lens surface
- Full UVA and UVB protection
- Super-hydrophobic layer to repel water and oils
- Scratch resistant
- Easy to clean
HOW IT WORKS
HAVE YOUR FRAMES REGLAZED WITH MESH TECHNOLOGY IN 3 EASY STEPS
To Get Started
Simply fill out our online form and we will send you out a prepaid Free post box to put your frames in.
Post Your Glasses
When your pack arrives, simply put your frames in the box and post them back to us, safe, fast and FREE with no fuss and no obligation.
We Fit New Lenses
When your frames arrive we’ll contact you to discuss your new lens options. Once your lenses have been fitted, we will return your glasses with insured and signed for delivery.